These visas allow you and your family to:
- Live and work in Australia
- Enter and leave without the need for further visas
- Access Medicare
- Access education for children without contribution
- Access financial services
- Own property
- Sponsor other eligible family members after two years
- Apply for full citizenship and dual nationality after four years
Simply fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Migrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager
Every occupation on the STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager is 132311. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Human Resource Manager.
A Human Resource Manager in Australia plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates the human resource and workplace relations activities within an organization.
If you’re looking to migrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate experience and competency with the following tasks:
• determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating human resource management strategies, policies and plans to meet business needs
• advising and assisting other Managers in applying sound recruitment and selection practices, and appropriate induction, training and development programs
• developing and implementing performance management systems to plan, appraise and improve individual and team performance
• representing the organization in negotiations with unions and employees to determine remuneration and other conditions of employment
• developing and implementing occupational health and safety programs and equal employment opportunity programs, and ensuring compliance with related statutory requirements
• overseeing the application of redundancy and other employee retrenchment policies
• monitoring employment costs and productivity levels
• may train and advise other Managers in personnel and workplace relations matters
Skills Assessment for Human Resource Managers Australia
Human Resource Managers emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by vetassess with a Human Resource Manager Skills Assessment.
The Human Resource Manager Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment and the requirements for this are onerous and include detailed references, qualifications, transcripts.
Take our Free Visa Assessment to find out the full list of requirements to emigrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager.
Human Resource Manager Jobs in Australia
There are currently over 928 Human Resource Manager Jobs in Australia. These jobs are all open to foreign applicants with the right skills, experience and qualifications. Many of these Human Resource Manager jobs will offer Sponsored Visas on a case by case basis.
Do I need a job to Emigrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager?
Some States and Territories require you to have a job offer as a Human Resource Manager as part of their 190 Visa Program though you will be able to migrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager on a 491 visa without a job offer.
PR Points for Human Resource Manager Australia
On last months invitation round Human Resource Manager were issued with an Invitation to Apply at 70 Points. The minimum criteria for lodging an expression of interest is 65 Points so a Human Resource Manager emigrating to Australia needs 70 points to receive the offer of a visa.
Can my Partner Emigrate with me if I move to Australia as a Human Resource Manager
Your Spouse or Partner is given full live and work rights on Australia at the same time your visa is granted.
How long does it take to Emigrate to Australia as a Human Resource Manager
The Australian immigration process for a Human Resource Manager takes 8 to 12 months from start to finish. However, in can take longer in certain circumstances. Be prepared for the process to take yup to two years in exceptional circumstances.
Get started immigrating to Australia as a Human Resource Manager
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 132311 for Human Resource Manager is your current occupation.