Emigration to Australia as a Surveyor
Being on the Australian In Demand List means you may be able to Emigrate to Australia as an Surveyor without a Job Offer.
Can I Emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor
Providing you score 65 Immigration Points and have a Positive Skills Assessment you can emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor from anywhere in the World.
How to Emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor
If your occupation is Surveyor then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.
Our specialist Australia Migration department work with all our Surveyor applicants. Let us design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Surveyor Australia is an occupation listed on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and those with the right skills and qualifications as a Surveyor will be able to apply for any of the visas in the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
What Visas Can I Get to Emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor
If you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor you may be eligible for the Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional 491.
These visas allow you and your family to
- Live and work in Australia
- Enter and leave without the need for further visas
- Access Medicare
- Access education for children without contribution
- Access financial services
- Own property
- Sponsor other eligible family members after two years
- Apply for full citizenship and dual nationality after four years
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as an Surveyor is 232111. This is also known as the ANZSCO Codefor an Surveyor.
Migrate to Australia as a Surveyor
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor is 232111. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Surveyor.
If you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical experience and extensive paperwork.
Skills Assessment for Surveyors Australia
Surveyors emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by the SSSI with a Surveyor Skills Assessment.
SSSIs Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment and the requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, portfolio submissions and an interview.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as an Surveyor, ANZSCO code 232212.
To Migrate to Australia as a Surveyor you’ll have experience in these core competencies
- Surveyors emigrating to Australia will be able to demonstrate competency in the following description of a Surveyors role in Australia
- A surveyor in Australia plans, directs and conducts survey work to determine, delineate, plan and precisely position tracts of land, natural and constructed features, coastlines, marine floors and underground works, and manages related information systems
- Determining the position of points of interest on the earth’s surface including marine floors, and preparing the final product data in digital for
- Supervising the preparation of plans, maps, charts and drawings to give pictorial representations and managing spatial information system
- Undertaking research and development of surveying and photogrammetric measurement systems, cadastral systems and land information system
- Planning and designing land subdivision projects and negotiating details with local governments and other authoritie
- Advising Architects, Engineering Professionals, environmental and other scientists or other relevant professionals on the technical requirements of surveying, mapping and spatial information system
- Compiling and evaluating data, interpreting codes of practice, and writing reports concerning survey measurement, land use and tenur
- Preparing site plans and survey reports required for conveyancing and land ownership matter
- Evaluating, compiling and maintaining spatial information using a range of digital and graphical source materials, including aerial photographs, satellite imagery, survey documents, existing maps and records, historical data, reports and statistic
- Analysing and interpreting data to design maps, graphs, plans, drawings and three-dimensional models using geographic information and related system
Alternative Titles for a Surveyor Emigrating to Australia
Specializations Surveyors may have when looking to Emigrate to Australia
Cadastral Surveyor moving to Australia
Engineering Surveyor emigrating to Australia
Geodetic Surveyor Immigrating to Australia
Hydrographic Surveyor Australian Migration
Emigrate to Australia as a Mine Surveyor
Photogrammetric Surveyor Australia